From Appdata, the latest data for Turntable.fm is showing interesting usage patterns.
- On June 23, 2011, average monthly users was at ~155k
- As of July 22, 2011, average monthly users was up to ~420k
- Oddly enough, the June 25 change that blocked most the world from accessing turntable.fm seemed to have little effect on overall usage #s (the opportunity lost, however…)
- Another strange observation – Sundays appear to consistently be the busiest days of the work for turntable.fm usage (in terms of Daily Active Users), while Wednesdays are the least busiest – I guess that shoots down the idea that people are only using turntable.fm at work
- Over the last month, Daily Active Users has been range bound between 20,000 and 50,000
- However, the # of DAU has not dipped under 26,000 since July 6
- Finally, the Daily Average Users as a % of Monthly Average Users HAS been dropping, consistently, over the last 30 days – ending June at around 20% and currently (July 22, 2011) at around 10%